Sean Wilson is the senior-executive of the Company, and an ex-officio member of the Board, with authority and primary responsibility for managing the overall operations and resources of the company, making major corporate decisions and acting as the main point of communication between the Board and corporate operations.
He also holds the position of Chief Technology and has led HR software and development at BetterHR for over 8 years.
In a career spanning over 20 years, Sean has successfully led several high-performing national teams, international customer service, company-wide change programs and digital transformations for business, government and not for profit organisations. In roles such as CEO, Board Member, Chief Operating Officer, National General Manager Sales & Marketing, Senior Advisor to a Member of Parliament and IT Manager.
Qualifications include Legal Services, Business, Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Engineering and IT. He is also a qualified coach.
He also has an international outlook gained from travel to over 30 countries.
Admitted as a member of the:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- The CEO Institute
- The Governance Institute of Australia
- Information Technology Professionals Association
- Institute of Information Management Australia
- Professionals Australia (formerly Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers Australia)