Compliance with Australian Employment Laws
Better HR helps you ensure compliance with Australian Employment Laws to avoid big fines and penalties, damaging employee claims and expensive back-pay orders.
Fair Work Inspectors have the power to enter a workplace at any time to check for compliance with Australian employment laws.
Employers risk on-the-spot fines, court ordered penalties and damaging employee claims if they fail to meet their legal obligations under Australian employment laws such as:
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Fair Work Act General Protection provisions
- Fair Work Regulations 2009
- Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
- Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009
- Fair Work (State Referral and Consequential and Other Amendments) Act 2009
- Fair Work Amendment (State Referrals and Other Measures) Act 2009
- Fair Work Amendment (Protecting Vulnerable Workers) Act 2017
- Fair Work Amendment (Corrupting Benefits) Act 2017
- Fair Work Amendment (Family and Domestic Violence Leave) Act 2018
- Age Discrimination Act 2004
- Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986
- Building and Construction Industry Improvement Act 2005
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Commonwealth Authorities) Act 1987
- Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999
- Independent Contractors Act 2006
- Migration Act 1958
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 1991
- Paid Parental Leave Act 2010
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984
- Workplace Health and Safety laws in each state/territory
- And more!
Better HR provides the essential HR tools and advice that every business needs.
Delivered via an affordable annual subscription, Better HR makes it easier and more affordable to ensure compliace with Australian employment laws.
- Access to qualified HR and employment law experts
- Practical HR and employment law advice by phone
- Written answers to HR and employment law questions by email
- Access to dedicated HR consultants
- Access to step by step HR process flowcharts
- Compliant HR letter templates
- Compliant HR policy templates
- And more
Like what you see
Trusted by hundreds of successful businesses every day
Don’t take our word for it. Let our customers tell you about
the value they’ve received from BetterHR.
Adrian @ Focus Engineering
Better HR is absolutely priceless.
Sean @ Pieroth
As MD of a major retail business, I rely on experts to ensure our business runs smoothly… Better HR’s HR expertise means my business is in the best possible hands. I wouldn’t be without them.
Chris @ Intermedia Group
It’s like having my own HR department 24/7 – peace of mind I can afford. I feel a lot safer. It’s simple and the documents are constantly updated. I’ve found it be excellent.
Brittany @ AIM Bookkeeping Consultants
Time is MONEY! Better HR and their HR advice streamlines our processes & offers piece of mind. We are compliant & up to date at all times
Angela @ Vivo Cafe Group
Small cost for peace of mind.