HR Letter Wizard
BetterHR includes a dynamic ‘Letter Wizard’ to help you quickly and easily create fully-compliant, and best-practice, HR correspondence.
Trusted for over 14 years
Over 10,000 happy clients
★★★★ 4.1 Star
Compliant HR letters are important to help document important employee correspondence and protect your business
The way your business handles HR and compliance with Australian employment laws can have a big impact on your employee satisfaction and, in turn, your bottom line.
Keeping good HR documentation is vital. As it acts as ‘proof’ if there is ever an employee claim, audit or inspection by the Fair Work Ombudsman.
The foundation of a successful business is good HR documentation and records.
Create best practice HR Letters quickly and easily with BetterHR’s online ‘Letter Wizard’
All templates that have been developed, and are kept up to date and compliant, by Australian HR and employment law experts
Employee details are automatically added from personnel files to save you time
Quickly customise your letters using the built-in WYSIWYG editor
Seamlessly email your letters to workers online (Save time printing, posting, scanning, etc)
Automatically save a copy of all letters to your HR records and the worker’s personnel file to ensure compliance with your record-keeping obligations
HR Letters you can create with our online Letter Wizard
- Abandonment of Employment Letter
- Acceptance Of Resignation Letter
- Agreement to Annual Leave in Advance
- Agreement to Cash Out Annual Leave
- Annualised Salary Arrangement
- Annualised Salary Letter
- Approval of extension of parental leave
- Bank Account Details for Payroll
- Bonus Letter
- Casual Conversion Template
- Certificate of Service
- Confirmation of changes to existing role
- Confirmation Of New Role Letter
- Confirmation of no changes to existing role
- Confirmation Of Verbal Warning Letter
- Direction to Take Excessive Annual Leave
- Disciplinary meeting request to discuss performance or conduct
- Employee Personnel Details – Check Manual
- Employee Personnel Details – Check Manual
- Employee Personnel Details – Check via Employee App or Portal
- Employee Personnel Details – Check via Employee Portal
- Employee Superannuation Standard Choice Form
- Employee Tax File Number Declaration
- Employment Offer Letter – Award-Covered Employee
- Employment Offer Letter – EA Covered Employee
- Fair Work Information Statement – Confirmation
- Full Time Hours of Work Agreement or Variation
- Gardening Leave Letter
- Guarantee Of Annual Earnings Letter
- Jobkeeper Agreement Request 2.0 – Eligible Employer
- Jobkeeper Agreement Request 2.0 – Legacy Employer
- Jobkeeper Enabling Direction 2.0 – Eligible Employer
- Jobkeeper Enabling Direction 2.0 – Legacy Employer
- Jobkeeper Enabling Direction Notification 2.0 – Eligible Employer
- Jobkeeper Enabling Direction Notification 2.0 – Legacy Employer
- Jobkeeper Nomination Form 1 Aug 2020
- Jobkeeper Notification To End Jobkeeper.docx
- Lengthy Absence From Work Letter
- Medical Opinion – Employee Release Letter
- Medical Opinion – Request from GP Letter
- New Employee Welcome Letter
- Notice Of Employee Representational Rights Letter
- Notice of requirement to take annual leave for purpose of close down
- Part-time Transfer Template
- Payrise Approval Letter
- Payrise Refusal Letter
- Probationary review meeting request
- Redundancy Consultation About Major Workplace Change Letter
- Redundancy Redeployment Letter
- Refusal of extension of parental leave
- Repayment Of Overpayment Agreement
- Response to a request for flexible working arrangements
- Right to request casual conversion letter
- Show Cause Letter – Incapacity/Failure to perform the inherent requirements of your job
- Show Cause Letter – Misconduct/Serious Misconduct/Poor Performance
- Stand Down On Full-Pay Due to Pending Investigation
- Stand Down On Full Pay – Pending Full Medical Clearance
- Stand Down On No-Pay Due to Section 524 of the Fair Work Act
- Successful Completion of Probation Letter
- Temporary Higher Duties Letter
- Termination of Employment by Reasons of Redundancy
- Termination of Employment Letter – With Notice
- Termination of Employment – Unsuccessful Completion of Probationary Period
- Termination of Employment Letter – Without Notice – Summary Dismissal
- Training Repayment Agreement
- Unsuccessful Candidate Letter
- Volunteer/Unpaid Internship Agreement
- Written Warning Letter – Final
- Written Warning Letter – First or Second
- Written Warning Letter – Misconduct
- Written Warning Letter – Under-Performance
- And more
Would you like an obligation-free demo?
Why our Clients love us
Trusted for over 14 years, and with over 10,000 happy Clients, it’s no wonder many of our Clients are still with us from when we began.
We don’t just provide advice, we empower you with the HR tools and software to make the right decisions for your business.
PLUS – every year, we add more to your plan with BetterHR – this year alone we’ve added 6 new features, at no extra cost.
Hear why our Clients love us – click ‘Learn more’ below:
New features are added to your plan every year
When you subscribe to a BetterHR plan, you get new features added your cloud-based HR software, and access to regularly updated guides, policy templates, and documents.
Best of all, they’re added every year at no extra cost.
New features recently added:
Personalised HR Dashboard: See all outstanding HR items at a glance, and boost your productivity.
Customised Alerts & Notifications: Set reminders so you and your team never miss a task.
Drag & Drop multiple files: Bulk upload files via the new Drag & Drop feature.
Drug & Alcohol Testing – Step-by-Step Workflow: Be guided by a step-by-step workflow for compliant ways of testing in the workplace.
Don’t take our word for it. Let our customers tell you how much value they’ve received from BetterHR.
Adrian @ Focus Engineering
Better HR is absolutely priceless.
Sean @ Pieroth
As MD of a major retail business, I rely on experts to ensure our business runs smoothly… Better HR’s HR expertise means my business is in the best possible hands. I wouldn’t be without them.
Chris @ Intermedia Group
It’s like having my own HR department 24/7 – peace of mind I can afford. I feel a lot safer. It’s simple and the documents are constantly updated. I’ve found it be excellent.
Brittany @ AIM Bookkeeping Consultants
Time is MONEY! Better HR and their HR advice streamlines our processes & offers piece of mind. We are compliant & up to date at all times
Angela @ Vivo Cafe Group
Small cost for peace of mind.
Need help choosing the right plan?
Fill in this short form, and we’ll call you to assist.
Get in touch
Trusted by hundreds of successful businesses every day
BetterHR gives you access to online HR Software & HR Advice for a simple flat fee.
*$100 eGift Card offer applies to new customers of the HR Professional and HR Platinum plans only. New customers must sign up before 30 June 2021. Limit of one egift card per business.