HR Letter Templates
Save yourself time with our expertly built HR Letters Wizard, and create fully-compliant letters for types of workplace scenarios in minutes.
Get 1 month free on HR Professional – BetterHR’s most popular plan.
Trusted for over 14 years
Over 10,000 happy clients
★★★★ 4.1 Star
HR Letters expertly built by experienced HR consultants and experienced employment lawyers
Compliant HR letter templates are important to help document important employee correspondence and protect your business.
The way your business handles HR and compliance with Australian employment laws can have a big impact on your employee satisfaction and, in turn, your bottom line.
Keeping good HR documentation is vital. As it acts as ‘proof’ if there is ever an employee claim, audit or inspection by the Fair Work Ombudsman.
Better HR’s dynamic ‘Letter Wizard’ helps you create best-practice HR correspondence quickly and easily.
BetterHR’s dynamic ‘Letter Wizard’ helps you create best-practice HR correspondence quickly and easily..
All templates that have been developed, and are kept up to date and compliant, by Australian HR and employment law experts
Employee details are automatically added from personnel files to save you time
Quickly customise your letters using the built-in WYSIWYG editor
Seeamlessly email your letters to workers online (Save time printing, posting, scanning, etc)
Automatically save a copy of all letters to your HR records and the worker’s personnel file to ensure compliance with your record-keeping obligations
Examples of Letter Templates available to our subscribers
- Abandonment of Employment Letter
- Agreement to Annual Leave in Advance
- Agreement to Cash Out Annual Leave
- Agreement to take time off in lieu of overtime
- Annualised Salary Arrangement
- Annualised Salary Letter
- Approval of extension of parental leave
- Bank Account Details for Payroll
- Bonus Letter
- Casual Conversion Template
- Casual Employee – Notice not to convert to permanent full-time or part-time status due to ineligibility
- Casual Employee – Notice not to convert to permanent full time or part time status due to business grounds
- Casual Employee – Offer to convert to full time or part time status
- Cease and Desist Letter Template
- Confirmation of changes to existing role
- Confirmation Of New Role Letter
- Confirmation of no changes to existing role
- Confirmation of Resignation Letter
- Confirmation of Transfer of Employment
- Confirmation Of Verbal Warning Letter
- Consent to Checks during Application Process
- Direction to Take Excessive Annual Leave
- Direction to take Long Service Leave NSW
- Disciplinary meeting request to discuss performance or conduct
- Employee Deduction Agreement
- Employee Personnel Details – Check Manual
- Employee Personnel Details – Check Manual
- Employee Personnel Details – Check via Employee App or Portal
- Employee Personnel Details – Check via Employee Portal
- Employee Superannuation Standard Choice Form
- Employee Tax File Number Declaration
- Employment Offer Letter – Award-Covered Employee
- Employment Offer Letter – EA Covered Employee
- Fair Work Information Statement – Confirmation
- Flexible Working Arrangement Employer Response Letter
- Full Time Hours of Work Agreement or Variation
- Gardening Leave Letter
- Guarantee Of Annual Earnings Letter
- Individual Flexibility Agreement – Modern Award
- Invitation to investigative meeting – Letter to Complainant
- Invitation to investigative meeting – Letter to Respondent
- Invitation to investigation meeting – Letter to Witness
- Jobkeeper Agreement Request 2.0 – Eligible Employer
- Jobkeeper Agreement Request 2.0 – Legacy Employer
- Jobkeeper Enabling Direction 2.0 – Eligible Employer
- Jobkeeper Enabling Direction 2.0 – Legacy Employer
- Jobkeeper Enabling Direction Notification 2.0 – Eligible Employer
- Jobkeeper Enabling Direction Notification 2.0 – Legacy Employer
- Jobkeeper Nomination Form 1 Aug 2020
- Jobkeeper Notification To End Jobkeeper.docx
- Lengthy Absence From Work Letter
- Letter of Demand
- Medical Opinion – Employee Release Letter
- Medical Opinion – Request from GP Letter
- New Employee Welcome Letter – Basic (Excludes links to FWIS, CEIS, SCF, TFNDF)
- New Employee Welcome Letter – Detailed (Includes links to FWIS, CEIS, SCF, TFNDF)
- Notice Of Employee Representational Rights Letter
- Notice of requirement to take annual leave for purpose of close down
- Outcome of Investigation – letter to complainant
- Outcome of Investigation – letter to respondent
- Part-time Transfer Template
- Payrise Approval Letter
- Payrise Refusal Letter
- Performance Review Meeting Request
- Probationary review meeting request
- Redundancy Consultation About Major Workplace Change Letter
- Redundancy Redeployment Letter
- Refusal of extension of parental leave
- Response to a request for flexible working arrangements
- Right to request casual conversion letter
- Show Cause Letter – Incapacity/Failure to perform the inherent requirements of your job
- Show Cause Letter – Misconduct/Serious Misconduct/Poor Performance
- Stand Down On Full Pay – Pending Full Medical Clearance
- Stand Down On Full-Pay – Pending Investigation
- Stand Down On No-Pay Due to Section 524 of the Fair Work Act
- Statement of Service Letter
- Successful Completion of Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Successful Completion of Probation Letter
- Temporary Higher Duties Letter
- Termination of Employment – Due to Redundancy
- Termination of Employment – Due to Medical Incapacity
- Termination of Employment – With Notice
- Termination of Employment – Unsuccessful Completion of Probationary Period
- Termination of Employment – Without Notice – Summary Dismissal
- Training Repayment Agreement
- Unsuccessful Candidate Letter
- Volunteer/Unpaid Internship Agreement
- Written Warning Letter – Misconduct
- Written Warning Letter – Performance
Why choose BetterHR?
BetterHR is a leading Australian HR and employment law solutions provider.
We help Australian business owners and managers operate successfully by providing HR tools and advice to help businesses with people management.
Our all-in-one subscriptions give customers the ability to leverage expert guidance in areas that can be complex.
We work with our customers to make people management simple, affordable, and straightforward.
Backed by experienced Employment Lawyers
Direct access to certified HR experts
Over 14 years of success
Over 10,000+ happy clients
Australian owned & operated
Don’t take our word for it. Let our customers tell you about
the value they’ve received from BetterHR.
Adrian @ Focus Engineering
Better HR is absolutely priceless.
Sean @ Pieroth
As MD of a major retail business, I rely on experts to ensure our business runs smoothly… Better HR’s HR expertise means my business is in the best possible hands. I wouldn’t be without them.
Chris @ Intermedia Group
It’s like having my own HR department 24/7 – peace of mind I can afford. I feel a lot safer. It’s simple and the documents are constantly updated. I’ve found it be excellent.
Brittany @ AIM Bookkeeping Consultants
Time is MONEY! Better HR and their HR advice streamlines our processes & offers piece of mind. We are compliant & up to date at all times
Angela @ Vivo Cafe Group
Small cost for peace of mind.
Need help choosing the right HR software?
Fill in this short form, and we’ll call you to assist.
Get in touch