HR Solutions for Business Owners and Managers
Access the HR tools and advice you need. At affordable prices.
Managing workers is a big responsibility. The success of your business depends on it.
Good people management can help you maximise business success. Bad people management can expose your business to big fines and penalties, expensive back-pay orders and damaging employee claims. Individuals can also be personally fined for accessorial liability.
Unfortunately hiring a full-time HR professional and/or employment lawyer is often too expensive for many employers. And the risks of doing it yourself can put everything you’ve worked hard to achieve in danger.
Thankfully, BetterHR makes HR easier and more affordable. Our all-in-one subscriptions can you help you:
- Access affordable HR software. To help you access the HR tools you need to operate successfully and streamline HR compliance.
- Get expert advice. To help you manage people effectively and navigate Australia’s complex HR and employment laws.
- Hire the best workers. To build the best team. And avoid costly-claims from unsuccessful candidates.
- Manage workers productively. To maximise performance. And avoid damaging employee claims.
- Pay workers correctly. To motivate your people. And avoid costly back pay orders and prosecution.
- Keep mandatory records. To track important worker data and meet your legal obligations.
- Keep workers safe. To protect your people. And avoid incidents/injuries and costly WH&S claims.
- Exit people lawfully. To protect your business. And avoid damaging unfair dismissal claims, etc.
To learn more: Contact BetterHR.
All-In-One HR Subscriptions
Save time and money with a cost-effective annual subscription that provides the essential HR tools and advice that every business needs.
Individual HR Tools and Advice
Our HR Shop helps you access individual HR tools and advice. At affordable prices. To help you manage people and compliance with confidence.
HR Compliance Check
Request a compliance check from our team of qualified HR and employment law experts. Identify any non-compliance issues and get recommendations to solve them.
HR Consulting Service
Request help with HR consulting matters such as drafting HR letters, defending unfair dismissal claims, workplace investigations and more.