Essential Hiring Tools & HR Software
that save you time & money
Hiring and onboarding new staff is easier with BetterHR. Access the essential hiring tools, templates, and step-by-step guides that will help you manage the process smoothly, and create positive employee engagement from day one.
Step by Step Hiring Guides
Compliant Hiring Templates
Keeping Mandatory Hiring Records
Expert Advice When You Need It
Trusted for over 14 years.
Over 10,000 happy Clients.
★★★★ 4.1 Star
Step by Step Hiring Guides & Checklists
so you don’t miss a thing
BetterHR software provides the step by step guides you need to find the right candidates and hire the best workers lawfully in Australia.
• Preparing to engage new workers
• Know your obligation under the National Employment Standards
• Understand employer requirements as part of Fair Work Act
• Ensure your paying workers on the current pay rates per Modern Awards
Hundreds of Job Description
templates to help you get it right
BetterHR software provides the compliant hiring templates you need to hire employees successfully.
- Access hundreds of ready-to-use Job Descriptions
- Generate letters of offers in minutes with our ‘Letters Wizard’
- And more
BetterHR’s Contract Wizard makes writing
employment contracts easy
BetterHR employment contracts and agreements templates are up-to-date and compliant. Developed by qualified Australian employment lawyers and HR professionals. And regularly updated as laws change. To help protect you and your business and support you in achieving full-compliance with Australia’s national workplace relations laws.
- Contract Wizard for customisable Contracts
- Create unlimited contracts
- Award Covered Employee Contracts
- Award-Free Employee Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Single Enterprise Agreements
- Add clauses on intellectual property and confidentiality
Pay Rate advice to help
you avoid underpayments
BetterHR’s team of experienced Employment Lawyers and certified HR Experts will help you stay up-to-date with the most current requirements as set out by the Modern Award and National Employment Scheme (NES). We’ll help demystify the complexity, and ensure that your businesses is aligned with terms and conditions of employment.
We’ve helped many Clients save time, money, and avoid potential penalties – like back-pay claims and damaging “wage theft” scandals in the news of late.
Our team will help you determine the correct rates before you hire, and do an audit of existing pay:
- Award Rates/Pay Rates
- Hours of work
- Penalty rates
- And more
BetterHR’s affordable and effective plans gives you:
- Access to HR Software and HR Advice in a single flat-fee
- Affordable and effective people management resources
- Quick to setup and easy to use
- Updated regularly as laws change
- Scalable as your business needs evolve
- Reduce the risks of damaging adverse action claims from unsuccessful candidates, and Avoid fines and penalties for breaching workplace laws