HR Compliance Check
BetterHR can help you determine if your business is at risk of big fines and penalties, damaging employee claims and expensive back-pay orders for underpaying workers.
Is your business compliant with employment laws in Australia?
- If you don’t know, how do you find out?
- What is your legal exposure if you aren’t compliant?
- How do you fix non-compliance?
BetterHR can help you with an ‘HR Compliance Check’ to answer those questions. To identify any issues and recommend solutions to help get you compliant.
Conducted by our team of qualified HR and employment law experts, your ‘HR Compliance Check’ will include:
- An introductory call to discuss the information we need for your ‘HR Compliance Check’
- A 30 minute phone consultation with a qualified HR and employment law expert to review your business and determine compliance levels
- A written report outlining compliance levels, areas of concern/non-compliance – based on the information you provided
- Recommended solutions, if needed, to help get you compliant.
Book your ‘HR Compliance Check’ now!