Chief Executive Officer
Sean Wilson is the CEO of BetterHR | Workforce Guardian. He joined the company in 2013.
Sean is the senior-executive of the Company, and an ex-officio member of the Board, with authority and primary responsibility for managing the overall operations and resources of the company, making major corporate decisions and acting as the main point of communication between the Board and corporate operations.
He is also Chief Technology Officer and leads HR software development at BetterHR. In 2021, BetterHR won the HRD 5-Star HR Software Award.
Sean is a regular writer and speaker on HR matters: HR News.
An experienced CEO and Board Director, Sean has over 25 years’ experience in people and technology management. He’s led several national teams and international customer service, several company-wide change programs and digital transformations, to deliver strong performance. He also has an international outlook gained from travel to over 30 countries.
Qualifications include Management (Human Resources), Legal Services, Business, Information Technology and more.
Admitted as a member of the:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- The CEO Institute
- The Governance Institute of Australia
- Industrial Relations Society of NSW
- Information Technology Professionals Association
- Institute of Information Management Australia
- Professionals Australia (formerly Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers Australia)
Need help with HR Software and HR related matters?
Fill in this short form, and we’ll call you to assist.
Get in touch