Chief Executive Officer
Sean Wilson is the senior-executive of the Company, and an ex-officio member of the Board, with authority and primary responsibility for managing the overall operations and resources of the company, making major corporate decisions and acting as the main point of communication between the Board and corporate operations.
He also holds the position of Chief Technology Officer and leads HR software development at BetterHR.
Over 25 years’ experience in people and technology management. Including 15 years in senior executive and board roles. Successfully led several high-performing national teams, international customer service, company-wide change programs and digital transformations. International outlook gained from travel to over 30 countries.
Qualifications include Business, Management, Legal Services, Human Resources, Marketing, Engineering and Information Technology. He is also a qualified coach.
Admitted as a member of the:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- The CEO Institute
- The Governance Institute of Australia
- Industrial Relations Society of NSW
- Information Technology Professionals Association
- Institute of Information Management Australia
- Professionals Australia (formerly Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers Australia)
Need help with HR Software and HR related matters?
Fill in this short form, and we’ll call you to assist.
Get in touch