Training Management System
Better HR software includes training and development tools and advice to help maximise your business success.
If you ignore your training responsibility, you could face legal repercussions, an increase in workplace accidents, decreased staff morale and increased employee absence.
Inadequately trained employees are also more likely to experience poor job performance and increased levels of work-related stress.
Benefits of good employee training management:
- Increased Value – Employee training can teach new skills or improve existing skills. This helps to provide more expertise and increase their value to be able to perform more than one job. Diverse skill sets can help your employees transfer to open positions in your organization.
- Enhanced Efficiency – Training can increase productivity and efficiency. It can also provide greater consistency and make it easier to meet organizational goals and project outcomes.
- Higher Standards – Training employees on industry-standard practices can give you a leg up on the competition. Small things often set your business apart from your competitors, so having employees that are knowledgeable and happy can improve interactions with customers.
- Reduced Attrition – Investing in your employees can reduce attrition rates by providing career pathways. They won’t have to seek next-level opportunities somewhere else and you can also save on recruitment costs.
- Better Succession Planning – Ongoing employee training helps develop employees and increase their experience which can make them viable candidates for senior roles when they become available. Training that is useful for this purpose includes leadership, people management, decision making, and more.
Better HR provides the HR tools and advice you need to manage employee training and development.
Delivered via an affordable annual subscription, Better HR provide different levels of support to meet your needs and budget. Training and development management tools and advice can include:
- Training & Development Process
- Training & Development Register
- Job and Person Specification Template
- Sample Position Description Templates
- Induction Process
- And more
Like what you see
Trusted by hundreds of successful businesses every day
Don’t take our word for it. Let our customers tell you about
the value they’ve received from BetterHR.
Adrian @ Focus Engineering
Better HR is absolutely priceless.
Sean @ Pieroth
As MD of a major retail business, I rely on experts to ensure our business runs smoothly… Better HR’s HR expertise means my business is in the best possible hands. I wouldn’t be without them.
Chris @ Intermedia Group
It’s like having my own HR department 24/7 – peace of mind I can afford. I feel a lot safer. It’s simple and the documents are constantly updated. I’ve found it be excellent.
Brittany @ AIM Bookkeeping Consultants
Time is MONEY! Better HR and their HR advice streamlines our processes & offers piece of mind. We are compliant & up to date at all times
Angela @ Vivo Cafe Group
Small cost for peace of mind.