Better HR was a proud sponsor of the My Business Awards 2015.
Each year the My Business Awards, Australia’s longest standing business awards. celebrate a fresh batch of innovative, successful business owners who take to the stage to be awarded the prestigious title of ‘My Business Award Winner’.
Previous My Business Award winners who have gone on to become iconic brands and household names include: Boost Juice, H2Coco, ModelCo, Jimmy Possum, Red Balloon Days, Sumo Salad, Fruit At Work, Laservision, Sign-A-Rama and Roses Only.
My Business Award Categories
- > Small Business of the Year sponsored by CGU
- > Medium Business of the Year sponsored by Investible
- > Game Changer of the Year sponsored by Visa
- > Most Innovative Use of Technology sponsored by Mastercard
- > Exporter of the Year sponsored by Efic
- > Workplace of the Year sponsored by Better HR
- > Aspiring Business of the Year sponsored by AttachÃ©
- > Businesswoman of the Year sponsored by beCred
- > Sustainability Initiative of the Year Sponsored by AGL
The winners in each of these categories vie for the Overall Award for Outstanding Excellence.
Better HR sponsored the Workplace of the Year Award, which recognises the best Australian businesses who demonstrate superior employee engagement, teamwork, pride, enjoyment, achievement of goals and compliance with legislative requirements.
Finalists for Workplace of the Year 2015
- > G&M Djs
- > Fitzpatrick Group
- > WME Australia
- > Maestrano Pty Ltd
Winner for Workplace of the Year 2015
- > G&M Djs
Gala Awards Ceremony
In 2015, the My Business Awards event was held at the elite Doltone House Hyde Park, Sydney on Friday 13th November.