New Updates to Policy Templates, and Letter Templates:
With COVID-19 posing a unique set of circumstances for businesses this holiday season, we’ve added new as well as updated ‘Policy Templates’ to prepare your business for any situations that may arise. These ready-to-use templates cover leave arrangements, to employment absenteeism, to remote work, and drug & alcohol testing and policies.
Don’t spend valuable hours building workplace policies from scratch, implement our ready-to-use policies in your workplace. You can find these new and updated templates in the BetterHR Portal, simply click ‘Documents’ in the top navigation, and then click ‘Policies’.
New & Updated Policy Templates:
- Working from Home Policy – Helping you your business become remote work ready. Here’s a template that guides company and business policies for staff working from home.
- Code Of Conduct – BetterHR’s Contract Wizard includes this Code of Conduct. You may wish to introduce further workplace policies to suit your individual business needs.
- Drug And Alcohol Policy – Policy covering the consumption of alcohol and use of illegal drugs in the workplace.
- Covid-19 Pandemic Policy – Use this sample to develop your own policies specific to pandemic related practices and procedures.
- Personal/Carer’s Leave Policy – This policy sets out the process of approving paid and unpaid Personal/Carer’s Leave in accordance with the National Employment Standards.
- Absenteeism and Abandonment of Employment Policy – This policy sets out what is expected of employees in terms of their attendance at work, and what notification is required for any absence from work.
New & Updated Letter Templates:
- Medical Opinion – Employee Release Letter, Request from GP Letter – Letter templates for when you require medical certificates.
- Termination of Employment – Unsuccessful Completion of Probationary Period – Should an employee be unsuccessful in passing their probationary period, this letter template will help you manage the communication and meet requirements needed for termination of their employment.