Running a business, leading a team of employees, and staying on top of HR can be both rewarding and challenging at the same time. Juggling human resources tasks whilst running a small business can lead to inadvertent non-compliance with employment law, and negatively impact on employee performance. Small business owners have looked to online HR software to help the save on HR admin time, become compliant, and improve employee engagement.
Affordable & effective cloud based HR software for small business owners
We believe small business owners deserve affordable HR Software, together with HR services, without the implementation costs, hidden fees, and added expense with every new hire or added headcount. With BetterHR, small business owners and HR managers can access cloud hr software that can save them on HR admin time, whilst making people management and HR compliance easier. We empowers them with cloud based HR software features:
- Create unlimited amount of comprehensive employment contracts
- Important HR letters templates
- Step-by-step guides to help you navigate performance management
- HR Policy templates to protect you from non-compliance
- Smart employee records and employee data management
- Easy payroll management systems
- Email and phone access to tailored HR advice from experienced human resources consultants and employment lawyers.
- Effective People management
- Accurate time and attendance
- Improving employee performance
- Employee tracking systems
- Leave accrual and management
- Automated reminders on routine tasks
- Reducing Work Health & Safety incidents
- Accessible any time, any where
HR services for compliance with Australian legislation
Whilst some small businesses employ general HR specialists, HR compliance with employment law and the Fair Work Act can require support from experienced lawyers and HR consultants specialising in this area. Many businesses are having to pay extra for HR services and advice separately, where some providers offer small businesses access to online HR software and HR services in a single fixed fee plan. Take care in your assessment of plans from HR providers that lock you in to multi-year contracts, or charge extra for HR advice or by head count, as this can prove costly as you expand your team.
Careful Assessment of HR Software and HR Service providers
In looking for HR systems, and HR services, many small business owners have been stung by expensive multi-year contracts as well as costly implementation and setup fees. They’ve also found that while it is all good and well to have HR software in place, they’re having to pay extra for HR services for guidance on payroll, pay rates, employee benefits, performance management, and HR compliance. When reviewing HR providers consider the below:
- Be sure that you’re not paying more for generic HR advice when you can access, both HR software and, tailored HR advice in a single fixed fee plan.
- Be wary of HR providers that aren’t transparent or upfront in their pricing, charging you for extras you don’t need
- Does the HR Software empower you to make HR decisions that are compliant?
- Is this HR advice generic, or comprehensive and delivered by experienced HR consultants and employment lawyers?
Designed for businesses of all sizes, BetterHR’s cloud HR software solution and HR services make people management and compliance easier for small business owners and HR managers.
Request a call back today and get an obligation-free demo of our cloud HR software for small business.