BetterHR Subscribers are reminded that the pay rates in the following group 3 Industry Awards will increase from the first pay period on or after 1st February 2021.
These are the final pay increases resulting from the Annual 2020 Wage Decision which was staggered to minimise the financial effects of Covid-19.
The new pay rates can be found here – click here to view new pay rates.
We encourage you to review your contracts annually to ensure that they are compliant with the most recent updates to the Modern Awards.
Pay Increase from 1 February 2021
Group Three Awards:
- Amusement, Events and Recreation Award 2020;
- Alpine Resorts Award 2020;
- Fast Food Industry Award 2010;
- Fitness Industry Award 2010;
- Horse and Greyhound Training Award 2020;
- Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2020;
- Live Performance Award 2010;
- Restaurant Industry Award 2020;
- Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010.
- Sporting Organisations Award 2020; and
- Wine Industry Award 2010;
- Commercial Sales Award 2020;
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Industry Award 2020;
- General Retail Industry Award 2010;
- Hair and Beauty Industry Award 2010
Pay Increase from 1 November 2020
Group Two Awards:
- Construction awards
including Building and Construction General On-site Award 2010, Electrical, Electronic and Communications Contracting Award 2010 and Joinery and Building Trades Award 2010.
- Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2020 and Food, Beverage and Tobacco Manufacturing Award 2010
- Other awards including: Plumbing and Fire Sprinklers Award 2010, Storage Services and Wholesale Award 2020 and Timber Industry Award 2010
Pay Increase from 1 July 2020
Group One Awards:
- Health care and social assistance awards
including Aged Care Award 2010, Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2020, Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, and Nurses Award 2010.
- Education and childcare awards
Excluding Educational Services (Post-Secondary Education) Award 2020
- Other awards pertaining to essential services
including Banking, Finance and Insurance Award 2020 and Funeral Industry Award 2010.