As a result of this review, the FWC have also made some changes to the award. These changes apply from the first pay period on or after 9 August 2022.
- removing shift worker provisions
- adding a definition of ‘relevant weekend penalty amount’ to clarify how annual leave loading is calculated
- clarifying in the part-time clause that the regular pattern of work can be varied via electronic means of communication
- clarifying in the tool allowance clause that scissors and other cutting instruments are covered
- referring to commercial passenger vehicles, instead of taxis, in the transport of employees reimbursement clause.