Plans & Pricing

Affordable plans to meet every business need and budget.

Not sure which plan?

We’re here to assist. Book a demo:

HR News

Keep informed and up-to-date about important HR and employment laws matters. Access tips to help you achieve a more productive workforce.

> Subscribe to get our newsletter/updates

Why BetterHR?

We’ve helped thousands of business owners and managers like you – and we’ve never lost a claim!

> Explainer Video

Contact us

Open: Mon to Fri – 9am to 5pm AEST

> General enquiries

Not yet a subscriber?

Already a subscriber?

Payments and support if you’re affected by COVID-19. Help if you have lost your job or are in lockdown.

If you need a payment

You may get a payment from Centrelink if you or your family are affected by coronavirus (COVID-19):

Limited access to free COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests

The Australian Government has announced concession and health care card holders will be able to access limited free Rapid Antigen Tests through pharmacies. More information will be available soon.

If you’re unable to work and earn income and you’ve been directed to quarantine or isolate

You may be able to get the Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment if you can’t work and earn income:

If you’re in severe financial hardship

If you’re eligible for a payment from Centrelink and are in severe financial hardship, you may be able to get either:

If you’re in severe financial hardship, you may be able to get either:

Crisis Payment, if you’ve experienced an extreme circumstance

Crisis Payment for National Health Emergency (COVID-19), if you have to self-isolate or quarantine or are caring for someone in isolation.

If you need ongoing financial support

If you need another payment or service, read more about Getting a Centrelink payment:

State or territory pandemic payment

There may be a state or territory pandemic payment available if you’ve been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19):